CHICAGO (November 2, 2021) – Today, Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton celebrated its opening, marking the debut of the Hyatt House brand in Africa, while expanding the brand’s presence globally in the markets that matter most to customers and customers. World of Hyatt members. Owned by a subsidiary of Millat Properties, the Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton is ideally located in the leafy suburb of Sandton, just minutes from Johannesburg’s upscale Sandton City shopping center and Nelson Mandela Square, and its social scene and high-end gastronomic. The property offers guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the relaxed comforts of home.
âThe Hyatt House Sandton is everything its name stands for – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents,â said hotel manager Atef Soliman. We want every guest who walks through our doors to feel they can let their actual routines unfold, even when they’re on the road. Whether guests are coming for a short trip or an extended stay, we know the Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton is the perfect place to deliver a personalized hotel experience that will make everyone feel right at home. ”
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by caring, the apartment-style living of Hyatt House hotels is ideal for guests looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business travelers and of leisure to feel at home. Boasting modern but residential-inspired studios, two- and three-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, living and working areas, laundry facilities, comfy beds, a fitness center, outdoor pool and cabana in trees where guests can continue to enjoy their stay while exploring what Johannesburg has to offer.
From arts, historic sites, prestigious shopping complexes and an eclectic array of shops, boutiques and restaurants, Sandton, Johannesburg is popular with locals and tourists alike. After a day spent exploring the nearby Johannesburg Botanical Gardens, guests can relax at the hotel’s Medley Restaurant and enjoy the contemporary bistro serving trendy and healthy cuisine, have a carefully prepared cocktail and bite to eat at Bar H, at the pool or at the unique Tree House.
Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton offers:
- 62 rooms, including 43 residential-inspired studios and 19 suites with comfortable separate living rooms. All rooms are fully equipped with kitchens, work spaces, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms.
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel and rooms.
- The cities, a comfortable living room with an open and welcoming space to relax, meet and socialize, and the Outdoor commons, which includes an outdoor braai and wood-fired pizza area, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites.
- Free breakfast for guests offering an early breakfast and savor a chef-inspired entree from our rotating breakfast.
- Tree house offers a beautiful outdoor space, perfect for soaking up the sun, lounging or simply strolling by the pool and enjoying handpicked cocktails and snacks.
- The Medley restaurant, opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner where guests can experience unique dishes, offering trendy and healthy cuisine.
- The H BAR, which offers the Sip + Snack menu; featuring premium beers and wines, available seven days a week.
- 24 hour market to meet the daily needs of customers, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- 24-hour gym to maintain fitness routines with cardio equipment, free weights, benches, versatile equipment and room to stretch.
- Loans menu with often forgotten items, from phone charges to razors.
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including free groceries and other personalized benefits, for guests with 30 consecutive nights or more.
- Additional services, include self-service laundry facilities.
Hamza Farooqui, Chairman and CEO of Millat Group, said: âOpening a hotel in today’s global economic climate is not for the faint of heart, but I am convinced that in times of adversity there are great opportunities. . In the case of South Africa, when it comes to business and leisure tourism – in what we hope will be a post-pandemic environment – this property will become an important symbol of local economic growth. and regional renewal. Our investment is a manifestation of the central operating philosophy of the group, based on conviction and optimism. in the bright future of the African continent. We are especially proud of the property itself. Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton offers modern and spacious rooms and apartments that make guests feel at home in one of South Africa’s most important economic centers.
“For more information, please visit Hyatt House Johannesburg Sandton
Guided by its focus on care, Hyatt’s multi-level global commitment to care and cleanliness further enhances its operational guidance and resources around the safety and peace of mind of colleagues and guests. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: hyatt.com/care-and-cleanliness
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and / or one or more of its affiliates.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation published this content on November 02, 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on 02 November 2021 21:41:09 UTC.