REPORT – ERYTECH SHAREHOLDER MEETINGYOU JUNE 25, 2021
Lyon, France), June 25, 2021 – ERYTECH Pharma (Euronext: ERYP – Nasdaq: ERYP) announced that its 2021 The General Assembly was held in Lyon on Friday June 25, 2021.
At the meeting, all the resolutions for which the board of directors recommended a vote in favor were adopted, in particular:
– Approval of the annual accounts and consolidated accounts for the year ended December 31, 2020;
– Allocation of the results of the financial year;
– Approval of the special report of the statutory auditors on regulated agreements and commitments;
– Approval of the elements of total compensation and benefits paid or awarded for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 to Gil BEYEN and Jean-Paul KRESS;
– Approval of the compensation policy for executive corporate officers and directors;
– Approval of the share subscription and / or purchase option plan adopted by the Board of Directors on July 28, 2020;
– Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors for the purpose of issuing shares or other securities giving access to shares to be issued immediately or in the future by the Company, with or without preferential subscription rights for the shareholders;
– Authorization to be given to the Board of Directors to allocate free shares, share subscription and / or purchase options and / or to issue share subscription warrants to corporate officers and employees of the Company or companies of the ERYTECH Pharma Group.
The full results of all matters voted on at the Meeting will be available on the Company’s website at www.erytech.com, in the Shareholders Meeting / 2021 section under the Investors tab.
About ERYTECH and eryaspase
ERYTECH is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops innovative red blood cell therapies for severe forms of cancer and orphan diseases. Leveraging its proprietary ERYCAPS® platform, which uses new technology to encapsulate drug substances in red blood cells, ERYTECH is developing a pipeline of product candidates for patients with significant unmet medical needs. ERYTECH’s main objective is the development of product candidates that target the altered metabolism of cancer cells by depriving them of the amino acids necessary for their growth and survival.
The Company’s flagship product candidate, eryaspase, which consists of L-asparaginase encapsulated in donor red blood cells, targets altered asparagine and glutamine metabolism in cancer cells. Eryaspase is in phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of second-line pancreatic cancer and in phase 2 for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer. A researcher-sponsored phase 2 trial in acute lymphoblastic leukemia recently reported positive results, and a phase 1 STI in advanced 1L pancreatic cancer is underway.
Eryaspase has received Fast Track designation from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of advanced pancreatic cancer. The FDA and the European Medicines Agency have granted orphan drug status to eryaspase for the treatment of pancreatic cancer and ALL.
ERYTECH produces its product candidates for the treatment of patients in Europe at its BPF approved manufacturing site in Lyon, France, and for patients in the United States at its BPF manufacturing site in Princeton, New Jersey, United States. Eryaspase is not an approved drug.
ERYTECH is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market in the United States (ticker: ERYP) and on the regulated market of Euronext in Paris (ISIN code: FR0011471135, ticker: ERYP). ERYTECH is part of CAC Healthcare, CAC Pharma & Bio, CAC Mid & Small, CAC All Tradable, EnterNext PEA-PME 150 and Next Biotech indices.
For more information, please visit www.erytech.com
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
LifeSci Advisors, LLC
Corey Davis, Ph.D.
Mathilde Bohin /
+33 4 78 74 44 38
+1 (212) 915 – 2577
+33 1 44 71 94 94