An opportunity for a project coordinator for one of our clients in an industrial development consultancy based in Cape Town – Observatory
- Set and record own priorities on a weekly basis and support the definition and achievement of weekly team priorities using the tools provided and update shared team logs.
- Check and send invitations to webinars, workgroups and other online and in-person sessions to clients through online meeting platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Teams).
- Make recommendations and appropriate arrangements for in-person sessions within the allocated budget (venue, refreshments, etc.).
- Receive, record and respond to service requests in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Receive, record and report responses and eventual attendance levels to sessions.
- Support the smooth running of sessions by providing back-up support to session facilitators.
- Call and record the minutes of other meetings, including AGMs, directors’ meetings and other sessions under the supervision of the relevant team member.
- Track actual time and budget against plan, capture data in provided project management tools, and generate reports and invoices for the financial support team and division.
- Follow-up with debtors.
- Make sure the documentation is complete, up to date, and stored appropriately.
- Create and maintain good relationships with member companies and other stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Contribute to business development by identifying areas for improvement and improved cost management activities.
- Organize travel (local and international) for team members and clients.
- Identify and undertake other ad hoc administrative tasks that may be necessary for the effective functioning of the team.
Degrees and experience:
- A matrix pass.
- Higher diploma (diploma or license) in business administration or similar.
- At least 3 years of high level business administration experience.
- A demonstrable record in the skills required.
- A demonstrable record of being receptive and acquiring new skills.
Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be considered for this position.
Find out more / Apply for this position