|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable according to experience|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|The employment level:||Middle / Senior|
|Own means of transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Black khaki advertising|
We are looking for a mid-senior writer to join our agency and creative team. You will be responsible for writing a copy for the online campaigns. (TV, radio, print, digital and social media) You should share our passion for developing great concepts for our clients.
We work with local and international brands. A solid background in copywriting and writing for digital platforms will be beneficial.
You would be responsible for maintaining or developing the tone of voice of the brands we work with. We are looking for an energetic, balanced individual with a positive attitude who can write remarkable and memorable copy. If you have a keen eye for detail, a kinky sense of humor, loving words and reading, this position might be for you.
Terms & Conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communication or a relevant degree from an advertising school.
- Three to five years of writing experience in an advertising agency or related field
- Writing experience for television, radio, print, digital and social media
- Experience writing retail content
- Strong writing skills for digital platforms (Web, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Good understanding of campaign development
- An agile, innovative and dynamic attitude
- Work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Time management: able to balance more than one project at a time
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail, language and grammar
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce error-free content
- A solid portfolio
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint)
Please send your portfolio, CV and salary requirements to Aldri van Jaarsveld – [email protected]
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please assume your request was unsuccessful.
Posted on 03 May 15:32